- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Financial Services
About the team
The Operations Leadership Team provides Revolut with the vision, the drive, and the direction to continue building the required Operations capabilities to support the company’s rapid growth and development into a major international finance business.
About the role
Revolut is seeking an ambitious and self-driven Operations Manager for the Support Department to join our Operations team and lead a large team of customer support agents across multiple sites tasked with taking care of our global customers. This person will be responsible for driving operational excellence across all aspects of the support process, ensuring all service levels are maintained, scaling the operation to keep up with Revolut’s growth, and working with our technology teams to develop and implement world class solutions for in-app live chat support.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Leading teams in 3 separate countries as well as overseeing various external teams located across the world providing customer care 24x7 to Revolut customers
- Ensuring customer support capabilities deliver the desired service levels for all business lines and locations
- Working closely with product owners to ensure the proper support is setup as they launch new products and services
- Working with various technology teams to help define product roadmaps for driving improved service levels and efficiencies
- Creating highly efficient and scalable operations processes
What you’ll need
- Experience in leading a large operation of at least 250 people in a successful high-growth technology company
- Experience running complex operations on a multi-country, multi-site basis
- Demonstrated capacity to build and improve processes
- Deep understanding of high growth consumer products and customer needs
- Ability to solve complex problems using data
- A lot of ownership and track record of delivering results
Excellent communications skills
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Competitive salary and sign-on stock options bonus
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.