- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Financial Services
About the team
Revolut does Operations differently. The team sits at the core of Revolut, working with departments across the business to help solve issues and create effective, scalable solutions.
Operations has been responsible for major milestones like launching Premium and building our banking infrastructure, as well as saving millions of pounds for the business.
Working in Operations at Revolut will give you exposure to a range of different verticals, where you will deep dive into the fundamentals of each business area you work on. This gives you breadth and depth of experience unrivalled in almost any other job and offers you the chance to have a huge impact on Revolut’s success.
About the role
Lead Operations Managers are hands-on general problem solvers with an ability to take ownership of multiple functions across the organisation and ultimately build teams to achieve great results.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Building and optimising scalable processes to prepare the company for hyper growth
- Leading and executing multiple highly complex core infrastructure projects (end to end)
- Strategy: exploring and defining which projects the team should prioritise, and setting a timeline to reach goals quickly
- Product improvement: proactively searching for new features to provide a seamless customer experience
- Hands on people management: leading a team, setting targets and driving performance
- Making critical-business decisions: breaking down complex business cases and backing up reasoning using advanced analysis
What you’ll need
- Graduated with a STEM/Economics/Finance degree and have 7+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment
- A solid track record of achievement, you will have proven experience managing multiple high complexity projects, removing existing and potential roadblocks, and course correcting through automation & process optimisation
- You use a highly analytical approach to break down complex problems and thrive on utilising data to facilitate your work using such tools as SQL, Python and Excel
- You are curious by nature and passionate in delivering high impact results
- The ability to drive business change and effectively influence stakeholders and peers alike
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Competitive salary and sign-on stock options bonus
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year