- Date Posted
- Aug. 11, 2021
You will be a part of a newly formed team in the CEO office responsible for targeting the highest priority areas of opportunity across various functions and markets. This is the executive leadership rapid nurturing ground where we welcome highly driven top performers with solid management experience to join us in our mission - to make Revolut a global FinTech superpower. At Revolut, you can expect to be surrounded by amazing colleagues and to have full autonomy in how you go about making your mark.
What you’ll be doing
- Identify highest priority areas of focus for the business, a mix of growth and turnaround situations
- Formulate rapid improvement programmes and deliver fast value
- Design and build industry leading processes and products
- Prepare to assume executive positions across a wide ranging mix of Growth, Operations, Product, Expansion, General Management and other roles
Who we’re looking for
- 2-6 years of professional experience in a fast-paced environment (start-up / strategy consulting / investment banking)
- You have a track record of being a top performer in several different areas
- You have gone beyond strategy and achieved substantial real-world impact
- You are a hyper-structured and logical thinker and you enjoy working with data to facilitate your work
- You are not satisfied with how good your products are until they are truly mind-blowing
- Ideally 1-2 years of start-up and scale-up experience
- Ideally, you hold a STEM or another highly quantitative degree from a globally recognised university
- It is great if you understand the fundamentals of software engineering and have coded once or twice
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.