- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Financial Services
About the team
Revolut does Operations differently. The team sits at the core of Revolut, working with departments across the business to help solve issues and create effective, scalable solutions.Operations has been responsible for major milestones like launching Premium and building our banking infrastructure, as well as saving millions of pounds for the business.Working in Operations at Revolut will give you exposure to a range of different verticals, where you will deep dive into the fundamentals of each business area you work on. This gives you breadth and depth of experience unrivalled in almost any other job and offers you the chance to have a huge impact on Revolut’s success.
About the role
You’ll be responsible for:
- Building and optimising scalable processes to enable Revolut to grow 10X.
- Using a data driven approach to solve complex and business critical problems
- Defining project strategy with a range of stakeholders across the business and delivering on execution and implementation
- Working with a high exposure to C-Suite level management, supporting them on a global scale to transform the business.
What skills you’ll need
- You have a strong track record of achievement (demonstrated through - quick assumption of greater responsibility, Over achievement on KPIs, fast track promotions)
- You have exemplary problem solving abilities and are comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
Nice to have:
Know how to code in any of the following: SQL, R, Python
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Competitive salary and sign-on stock options bonus
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.