- United States
- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Financial Services
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 10 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach building Products at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From onboarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
About the role
You’ll be responsible for:
- Building and optimising scalable processes to prepare the company for hyper growth
- Leading and executing (end to end) core infrastructure projects
- Strategy: exploring and defining which projects the team should prioritise, and setting a timeline to reach goals quickly
- Product improvement: proactively searching for new features to provide a seamless customer experience
- Managing critical vendor relationships and building performance tracking systems
- Developing strategic supply chain partnerships and negotiating commercial terms
What skills you’ll need
You have graduated with at least a 2:1 in a STEM degree from a top university & have 2+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment
You have a solid track record of achievement - e.g. you have worked in a top tech company and/or startup, have quickly assumed responsibilities or have won competition awards (can be any of academic, professional, and/or sport)
- You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using such tools as SQL, Python and Excel
- You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact.
- You can demonstrate this through various projects you have been involved in
- You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute