- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Financial Services
We’re looking for a skilled Financial Crime Service Operations Lead to manage operations teams (up to 100 employees, including several Team Leads) and collaborate with product teams.
This role is about developing a firm foundation for our operations and continuing to innovate on ways to scale it quickly and effortlessly. We want you to focus particularly on our customer satisfaction and process compliance in this role by finding a balance between consistency and positive experiences for all our customers.
In addition, this role will be assisting in building out the function globally. You’ll need to combine a sharp eye and discipline for delivery with a creative and process-driven mindset to seek out and solve some of our most complex global challenges.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of Financial Crime Teams (Team Leads and Fincrime Analysts) with responsibility for separate products
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly operations KPI review and management
- Develop a process for improving user CSAT without sacrificing quality parameters
- Help build and implement processes and standards for delivery through the global network
- Demonstrate excellent business analytics to perform root cause analysis activities
- Under minimal supervision, provide direction for multiple, complex and related projects to maximise overall benefit and alignment to strategic program objectives.
- Responsibility for managing the performance of Team Leads, coach and mentor them to reach their potential, always leading by example.
- Ensure correct implementation of staff training, quality assurance, development and performance programs in conjunction with Training Leads and Operational Manager.
- Drive continuous Support Improvement and Improve Problem Resolution times.
What skills you’ll need
- Experience in managing up to 30-50 employees (including Team Leads/Managers)
- Previous business experience in FinCrime/Compliance area would be beneficial but is not a must
- Experience running projects, performing informal or acting leadership roles
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Leadership skills with a creative, confident and motivational approach
- Excellent communication, reading comprehension, and writing skills
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to go “Above and Beyond” the daily expectations of role duties when required
- History of taking ownership and driving results
- Excellent technical and analytical aptitude
- Strong presentation and excellent communication skills
- Self-driven and ability to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using such tools as SQL and Google Spreadsheets
- You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
- Queue, spike and Backlog managements
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in stressful situations
- Some international travel required
- MBA or graduate degree preferred
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private medical care
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.