- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Financial Services
Revolut does Operations differently. The team sits at the core of Revolut, working with departments across the business to help solve issues and create effective, scalable solutions.
Operations has been responsible for major milestones like launching Premium and building our banking infrastructure, as well as saving millions of pounds for the business.
Working in Operations at Revolut will give you exposure to a range of different verticals, where you will deep dive into the fundamentals of each business area you work on. This gives you breadth and depth of experience unrivalled in almost any other job and offers you the chance to have a huge impact on Revolut’s success.
About the role
You’ll be responsible for:
- Building and optimising processes to prepare Revolut Singapore for hyper growth
- Executing and scaling Singapore operations and work with the local Operations Team and London HQ on devising detailed playbooks, product integrations and air-tight execution of Revolut products
- Strategy: Exploring and defining which projects the team should prioritize, and setting a timeline to reach goals quickly
- Product improvement: Proactively searching for new features to providing a seamless customer experience
- Managing critical vendor relationships and build performance tracking systems
- Developing strategic supply chain partnerships and negotiate commercial terms
What skills you’ll need
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position
- You have a solid track record of achievement
- You have worked in a top tech company and/or startup, have quickly assumed responsibilities
- You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using such tools as SQL, Python and Excel
- You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact.
- You can demonstrate this through various projects you have been involved in
- You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
A little about us
When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 12 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for
Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we build a Dream Team, we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper, and we Deliver WOW. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
All the latest tech you need
Free Revolut Metal Subscription
- Please only submit an application for one posting.
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.