- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Financial Services
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 10 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach Customer Support at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
About the role
Revolut is looking for a Vendor Operations Lead to develop the strategy and execution of our partner delivery network for outsourced business (BPO’s).
Based in Krakow or other cities in Poland (remote work from Poland is possible), we’re looking for a skilled operations leader to collaborate with our global partners and internal clients to provide the best solutions for a multitude of business challenges that come with a rapidly scaling company.
Vendor Operations Lead role is to ensure our BPO partners meet and exceed our quality and performance expectations. This role is about developing a firm foundation for our operations and continuing to innovate on ways to scale it quickly and effortlessly. We want to focus particularly on our customer satisfaction and process compliance in this role by finding a balance between consistency and positive experiences for all our customers.
In addition, this role will be assisting in building out the function globally. You’ll need to combine a sharp eye and discipline for delivery with a creative and process driven mindset to seek out and solve some of our most complex global challenges. These initial Vendor Managers will be creating a new global organisation.
What you’ll be doing
- You will drive operational excellence across the global BPO network and partner with internal clients to positively impact customer experience.
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly operations KPI review and management
- Develop process for improvement
- Ying user CSAT without sacrificing quality parameters
- Help build and implement processes and standards for delivery through the global network
- Demonstrate excellent business analytics to perform root cause analysis activities
- Lead through partnership and collaboration in leveraging resources to improve implementations, training, quality and performance management
- Detailed reporting and metrics preparation
- Program and technical management
- Operations process standardization and best practice sharing in a changing environment, across multiple BPO providers
- Helping our partner BPO’s succeed through prompt issue resolution and taking the long view on our working relationship
What you’ll need
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Vendor Management is expected, but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- Working proficiency in English required, other languages are very helpful
- Previous business experience in FinCrime/Compliance area would be beneficial but is not a must
- Experience running projects, performing informal or acting leadership roles
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Leadership skills with a creative, confident and motivational approach
- Excellent communication, reading comprehension, and writing skills
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to go “Above and Beyond” the daily expectations of role duties when required
- History of taking ownership and driving results
- Excellent technical and analytical aptitude
- Strong presentation and excellent communication skills
- Self-driven and ability to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using such tools as SQL and Google Spreadsheets
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in stressful situations
- Some international travel required
- MBA or graduate degree preferred
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private medical care
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.