- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Financial Services
The Customer Support Operations department is at the forefront of Revolut’s efforts to keep customers and their money safe. Working directly with customers to resolve issues and flag potential concerns and using cutting edge technology, we aim to prevent financial crime more effectively than traditional banks.
We operate in small, nimble teams that are built for scale, speed, and quality. Each unit is responsible for a different pillar of Support, giving you the chance to have a real impact on crucial problems that affect millions of people around the world.
We approach Customer Services at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
Workforce Specialists are responsible for ensuring Revolut’s team can meet its customers’ needs. This involves forecasting and scheduling using the workforce management tool, as well as being responsible for the accuracy of teams data, continually contributing to improving Revolut’s Support experience.
What you will be doing
- Forecasting and Planning for 400 employees across four locations
- Generate and regularly adjust forecasts and schedules
- Maintain team data accuracy with new joiners, team changes and leavers
- Work in real-time with Support team leaders to ensure adherence
- Experience DataMaintain accurate data for the Member Experience team, including trend analysis
- Manage and improve the process for performance tracking and target setting
- To be successful you will need
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluency in English
- Experience in a contact centre and familiar with concepts like inflow forecasting, handle time and queue management
- A quick learner who will easily pick up new skills and software
- Able to self-manage and prioritise your workload to maintain and improve processes
- Confident using office programs (Google documents, Word, Outlook etc)
- Accurate, with good attention to detail, you notice mistakes in complex data
- A problem solver, capable of implementing effective solutions quickly
- An excellent written and verbal communicator, able to manage relationships with a wide range of team members
- Able to analyse trends and make continuous improvements
- Comfortable taking responsibility for high-stakes tasks
- Flexible and able to respond well to fast decision changes
- Able to anticipate future changes or demands in headcount
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private medical care
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.