- United States
- Date Posted
- Aug. 11, 2021
- Product Engineering
Revolut is building the next generation of banking and Financial Crime controls is an essential part of the whole organisation. We are committed to deliver the best possible experience to our clients and manage financial crimes risks above industry-standard levels complying with all required regulations.
Financial crime product teams and specifically teams within the anti money laundering transaction monitoring area are at the forth-front of this mission. We are building infrastructural products and developing data-models to address all current and future AML transaction monitoring requirements in the best-possible way. Teams within the transaction monitoring area operate in a fast pace agile environment, where product owners with small teams of engineers or data scientists work hard to deliver best possible solutions.
About the role:
We are looking for experienced Technical Product Owner with solid understanding of FCC and fraud risks and experience working in a fast pace technical environments. As a Lead Product Owner of Anti Fraud you will be working with several product teams overseeing all aspects for anti fraud models and products lifecycle. You will be driving design and development of infrastructural engineering solutions, supervising data analysis and data science model development processes, defining model and rules deployment and management procedures. You will be working with most talented engineers, data scientists and product owners to create the world best anti fraud infrastructure and systems.
You will be responsible for quality and speed of execution of the product team roadmaps, determine the best strategy to achieve company goals related to FCC, work with internal stakeholders to support new product launches and expansion plans, engage with external stakeholders on a regular basis to represent the company’s approach to preventing fraud.
What you’ll need:
- You have 3+ years experience creating best-in-class products within Anti Fraud space in financial, payments or banking sector, preferably working on building an in-house Anti Fraud system;
- You have deep understanding of data science (including deep learning), specifically data-driven and modern approach to managing fraud risks and use of an advance data techniques for automation;
- You have good understanding of Fraud risks, liabilities and best practises in the Financial Sector - specifically in card payments and bank transfers;
- You have extensive experience in managing data science and engineering product teams ideally in agile fast pace environments;
- You are hyper-logical, technical and love solving complex problems with data.
We are able to hire remotely in one of the following countries - United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Romania or Lithuania (for now, we can offer remote working only for the aforementioned countries). Please note that the benefits will vary for each country.