- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Financial Services
You will be a part of a small elite team of super-achievers who report directly to the CEO. You will be thrown at different tasks and problems across the Company (for example, identifying new business opportunities, hiring talented people, creating and measuring KPIs for different teams within Revolut etc). It is an incomparable opportunity, learning how to build a business from scratch, how to solve absolutely any problem, how to achieve any possible goal directly from a founder.
What you’ll be doing
- You will be assigned high priority projects to ensure we achieve our goals
- This role comes with great autonomy allowing you to identify problems, carry out analysis, design solutions and execute them
- You will collaborate with different teams within the company to identify, review and solve problems
- You will work on multiple projects in parallel that will require you to be adaptable across multiple functions
- Some previous projects have involved identifying new business opportunities, hiring talented people, creating and measuring KPIs for different teams within Revolut
- This role provides an insight on how to build a business and the ability to solve any problem thrown at you
Who we’re looking for
You have a track record of being number 1 in several different areas
You are a hyper-logical thinker
- You have 2 - 8+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment (start-up / strategy consulting / investment banking)
- You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using such tools as SQL, Python and Excel
- You are curious in nature and interested in making an impact
- You can demonstrate this through various projects you have been involved in
- You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
- You must have quantitative background and know how to code
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.