- Date Posted
- Aug. 11, 2021
- Product Engineering
The finance team is the backbone of Revolut’s business. The department has grown from its initial internal accounting remit to a major function that supports all areas of the business, including assessing financial implications from various key strategic decisions and growth opportunities.
When you join the finance team you get the opportunity to interact with all areas of the company: one day you are involved in a banking license application process, the next you are running analysis for a new product launch, and the next you are working on an executive summary of Revolut’s performance for the board of directors.
What you’ll be doing
Design and implement a global reconciliation framework supporting the daily reporting of our financial positions (including P&L, client and corporate transactions, bank transactions, liquidity and capital)
- Work closely with Finance Technology teams to develop a state-of-the-art automated reconciliation platform
- Support the integration of new initiatives (new products, expansion in new territories) in the reconciliation framework
- Develop a robust data quality and monitoring framework embedded within the daily processes performed by the Product Control team
- Ensure SLAs are met in relation to reconciliation processes
- Lead a team of product controllers, operations managers and data analysts to perform daily activities
What you’ll need
- 10+ years of Product Control managerial experience, preferably in a top-tier bank or in a global FinTech
- Accounting qualification preferred (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, etc.)
- Demonstrate past experience of new process design and system implementation for a centralised product control function of global business;
Good understanding of SQL-based automations
- Demonstrate experience to create and maintain robust controls within centralised finance operations;
- Passion for automation and building efficient processes;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
Control oriented mindset
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.