- Date Posted
- Aug. 26, 2021
- Product Engineering
Role: Building Automated Fincrime Risk Management in terms of ML Procedures
- 45% Improve customer experience for customer - reduce complaints based on interactions with customers
- 45% Reduce Risk - number of risk incidents per month
- 10% Cost Reduction based on monthly active users
About the team
The Financial Crime Technology department is at the forefront of Revolut’s efforts to keep customers and their money safe. Through the intelligent development and deployment of technology, we aim to prevent financial crime more effectively than traditional banks. We operate in small, nimble teams that are built for scale, speed, and quality. Each unit is responsible for a different pillar of fincrime, giving you the chance to have a real impact on crucial problems that affect millions of people around the world.
About the role
We’re looking for a Head of FinCrime Product to lead our 100+ product organization. Covering all products in financial crime and the entire customer journey, from KYC and CDD all the way to Reporting and Offboarding products.
What you will be doing
- Own 1st line of defence processes: including products, case management systems and operational procedures for each fincrime vertical.
- Set the strategic direction by setting the right metrics.
- Set and prioritise the development of the tech roadmap of FinCrime to ensure coverage and effectiveness of our risk and control framework.
What skills you’ll need
- You are committed to, and excited about, world-class Financial Crime products.
- You have 8+ years of experience in 1st line financial crime or engineering or product management
- You have managed a product team directly in the past, including sprint planning and technical roadmap definition.
- You have managed multiple product teams directly in the past, including reviewing roadmap and setting metrics.
- You are an in-depth strategic thinker with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment across a large number of functional groups and be able to manage the business needs of Revolut.
- You understand the customer experience and make business-oriented recommendations to ensure compliance with key requirements.
Nice to have
Previous experience in consulting
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. With 15 million Personal customers and half a million Business customers across more than 35 countries we are just as convinced of the need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed, we’ve expanded our team to more than 2,200 around the world.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.