- Date Posted
- May. 17, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Financial Services
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 10 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach Product at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
- Revolut for Business is a business account platform for domestic and international payments, designed to save SMEs time and money.
About the role
We are looking to take Revolut for Business global, by pushing further into existing markets and launching into new markets.
As part of our Dublin leadership team you will be responsible for maximising the market impact of the Revolut Business product offering including Merchant Acquiring. Your objective is to make our product hyper-competitive in your local markets by defining the vision and strategy for the SME market, and identifying key business needs and opportunities.
What you’ll be doing
- Optimise pricing and P&L for the local market, to execute the Board-approved strategy for SME’s for Revolut for Business.
- Define and drive delivery of market product requirements for product-market fit and compliance with local regulations.
- Own product risks for the business
- Be accountable to the regulator (e.g. conduct risk, operational risk)
- Define the vision, strategy, and product roadmap for Revolut for Business
- Conduct advanced research and analysis on market trends, competition, customer behaviours, and Revolut’s positioning to yield key insights that drive product roadmaps
- Be customer obsessed. Understand who our target users are, their needs, and how we can build a product that they’ll love.
- Partner with the Product Director (in Dublin) to build and manage the roadmap for the Irish market
- Align with local Head of Growth to help drive user acquisition in your market
- Build business cases for new product initiatives, with a focus on market and opportunity sizing
- Work with leadership to drive strategic planning, resource investment, and KPI calibration
What skills you’ll need
- 5+ years experience in product or business segment roles
- Experience with Merchant Acquiring.
- Experience in the banking, payments or Fintech industry.
- Experience in regulated product lines or businesses, including conducting a risk assessment / gap analysis of regulatory requirements
- Proven ability to influence and drive outcomes across functional, delivery and product teams as a point person rather than direct owner of the resource that will deliver
- Strong commercial acumen and strategic, customer oriented mindset and a track record of challenging local market boundaries
- Business customer insights experience or strategic consulting experience beneficial
- Experience in delivering successful outcomes through outsourcing arrangements
A little about us
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways. Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 10 million customers as we rolled into 2020 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
What we are looking for
- From employee 1 to employee 2000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
- You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
- You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
- You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
- And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
Biannual equity bonuses
- Private health and dental insurance for you and your family
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year and your birthday off
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Skip the commute and work from home once a week
- All the latest tech you need