- United States
- Date Posted
- Aug. 11, 2021
- Product Engineering
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 15 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach building Products at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From onboarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
About the role
Each dedicated product team is responsible for all aspects of what they are building, from compliance and legal to business development and finance. Our teams are highly technical and detail-oriented, and we love to get down into the nitty-gritty of our in-app processes to make the best possible experience for our customers.
What you’ll be doing
- Build new deposit products from scratch (e.g., Money Market Accounts)
- Scope out business requirements to launch a fully compliant deposit product in the US
- Responsible for end to end customer journey associated with products - from design to execution
- Deliver features and products that will create amazing user experiences and validate them with customers
- You will work on understanding customer needs and gather product requirements
- Work cross-functionally with the US team to ensure timely delivery of product launches
- Work closely with internal departments like Legal, Compliance, Risk and Operations to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements and internal policies
- You will be responsible for KPI deliveries
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Banking product management experience preferably in retail/consumer banking
Deep knowledge of deposit products
- Experience in the delivery of a new products or the significant enhancement of existing products
- Experience working in partnership with lines of business across a banking organization
Knowledge of the product lifecycle
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and/or other similar technologies a plus but not a requirement
- Preferred: Familiarity with FFIEC handbook and deep regulatory knowledge of all US regulations around deposits (Reg E, Reg DD, etc.)