- Date Posted
- May. 17, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Financial Services
About the team
Revolut Credit is a full-stack in-house solution for issuance and managing fixed term and revolving credit products. They are aimed at enabling eligible customers to easily access extra money and spend it safely. The first thing we care about is our customers’ financial health: we provide fair and transparent features, clear visibility of terms and top of the line repayment flexibility.
In Credit each dedicated product team takes full ownership of their part of the customer journey, from compliance and legal to business development and tech. Teams operate independently like mini-startups within Revolut, with its own tech and design resources. This not only allows for fast-paced development and pivots, it facilitates passionate, close-knit teams that work closely together to achieve their goals.
About the role
We’re looking for a Product Owner to take ownership of our Credit Data product offering, to sit within our centralised Credit team at one of our global offices.
We’ve hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in. Our team is highly technical and detail-oriented, and we love to get down into the nitty-gritty of our in-app processes to make the best possible experience.
You will lead a team and create superior user experience for revolving and fixed term credit products across multiple countries and continents by gathering requirements and high level guidance from local teams and transforming them into products and user experiences. The mission of your role is to create a competitive advantage by taking ownership, design and create the best client experience for our critical products.
What you’ll be doing
- You will own an end-to-end Credit Reporting product
- You will define product vision and strategy jointly with local country teams
- You will understand customer needs and gather product requirements
- You will manage a team of designers and developers to create amazing user experiences
- You will take ownership of all aspects of credit product including calculation logic, back end and database design
- You will be responsible for KPIs deliveries
- You will take full responsibility for a customer-facing product and crush competition
- As a result, you and your team’s work will make a difference to millions of people across the world!
What you’ll need
- Experience of managing a full stack team
- Previous experience of delivering a regulated product to market
- Experience or strong interest in credit
- You love solving problems
- You have at least 3-5 years experience in product management
- You are highly logical with technical background/ education
- You are either a Product Owner / Manager or Technical Founder
- You have prior experience and track record of building successful (financial) business products using data, customer feedback, common sense
- You have experience with product management or product design with a focus on software products and technologies
We are able to hire remotely in one of the following countries - United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Romania or Lithuania (for now, we can offer remote working only for the aforementioned countries). Please note that the benefits will vary for each country.
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year