- Date Posted
- May. 17, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Financial Services
About the team
The Insurance business unit at Revolut has been launched to help our customers (individuals and businesses) with achieving financial security through a range of insurance products across Pension, Health, SME, Income, Property/Liability, Motor and more.
As a Product Owner, you will have the opportunity to join a talented team of engineers at a very early stage of the development and build the blueprint of the Insurance products.
We’ve hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in. Our team is highly technical and detail-oriented, and we love to get down into the nitty-gritty of our in-app processes to make the best possible experience.
About the role
If you enjoy having a great autonomy to build products from the ground up, here at Revolut you will be empowered to act as a mini CEO of a mini startup and deliver a world-class user centric product that helps businesses succeed.
As a Product Owner for the Insurance team, you will have the chance to work with some of the world’s best engineers and make your product at Revolut the main choice for individuals and businesses on a global level while working on a proven business model.
What you will be doing
- You will be able to apply your data driven mindset, technical background and UX approach to create the best possible experience for the end customers.
- You will own the end to end product development for one of the insurance lines, identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy.
- You will enjoy having a direct impact on the revenue created from your and your team’s work by creating a product that your customers love.
- As a result, you and your team’s work will make a difference to millions of customers across the world!
What you’ll need
- You have at least 3 years of experience working in a similar field across insurance products: Pension, Health, SME, Income, Property/Liability and Motor.
- You are highly logical and technical.
- You are either a Technical Product Owner / Manager or Technical Founder.
- You have prior experience and track record of building successful (financial) business products using data, customer feedback, common sense, and / or machine learning.
- Engineering background is a plus.
We are able to hire remotely in one of the following countries - United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Romania or Lithuania (for now, we can offer remote working only for the aforementioned countries). Please note that the benefits will vary for each country.
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year