- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Financial Services
About the role
- You will be working as a Product Owner for Automation responsible for the optimisation of the user journey within Transaction Monitoring.
- You will be responsible for researching, designing and delivering user flows as well as service flows
- You will actively seek out customer needs & pain points and gather product requirements
- You will work to understand local product requirements and accommodate the expansion
- You will manage a full-stack team, or more if you do well
- You will drive your own roadmap that delivers more with less
- You will analyse, prioritise, optimise, and repeat
What you’ll need
You have a solid track record of achievement - e.g. you have worked in a top tech company or start-up, quickly assumed major responsibilities, or won competitive awards (academic, professional, or sport)
- You have go-to-market experience in building killer products at a leading technology start-up
- You can break complex problems into smaller logical ones and prioritise them with solid data
- You are fluent in SQL and/or a scripting language such as Python and R
- You are curious by nature, have great attention to detail, and love to make things better
- You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
- You hustle, take ownership, and get things done
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.