- Date Posted
- May. 17, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Financial Services
About the team
Revolut Retail is a suite of products that provide better and fairer ways for people to manage and control their money. Our mission is to build the best suite of financial services products for customers around the globe. Virtually everyone on the planet interacts with money. We are building game-changing products that will make their lives easier and keep them in control of their financial world. Each dedicated product team is responsible for all aspects of what they are building, from compliance and legal to business development and finance. Teams operate independently like a mini-startup within Revolut, with its own tech and design resources. This not only allows for fast-paced development and pivots, it facilitates passionate, close-knit teams that work closely together to achieve their goals. The Product Analytics Team has the responsibility of using data & analysis to drive strategic business and product development decisions across our Retail operations.
About the role
We’re building several product teams and looking for the top notch Product Owners to achieve that vision. Each dedicated product team will be responsible for one part of this vision. These teams operate independently like mini-startups within Revolut, with their own tech and design resources. This not only allows for fast-paced development and pivots, it also facilitates passionate, close-knit teams that work closely together to achieve their goals. This specific team will provide other product teams and the executive team with timely data to make the decisions that will shape our business and our product.
What you’ll be doing
- Build a world-class analytical framework to track product performance at multiple levels
- Build an attribution model to attribute business outcomes to product performance and interactions
- Build and advance anomaly detection models and automated root cause analysis for product performance
- Build growth analytic frameworks at product and market levels
- You will be responsible for planning the team’s roadmap and ensuring successful delivery of KPIs
- You will manage a team of talented Data Scientists and Engineers to create amazing user experiences
- As a result, you and your team’s work will make a difference to millions of people across the world!
What you’ll need
- Experience using data to drive business decisions
- Experience driving product development through data (e.g. experimentation, logging, working with product teams)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to partner with Product Owners and business heads
- Experience leading a team within a scaling organisation
- You are highly logical with technical background / education
- Excellent knowledge of data science and analytics tools including, python coding, SQL and production tools
- Demonstrable knowledge of machine learning and experience deploying statistical models into production is a plus (e.g., recommender systems, search algorithms, high frequency trading algorithms)
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year