- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Product Engineering
About the team
Revolut Retail is a suite of products that provide better and fairer ways for people to manage and control their money. Our mission is to build the best suite of financial services products for customers around the globe. Virtually everyone on the planet interacts with money. We are building game-changing products that will make their lives easier and keep them in control of their financial world.
Each dedicated product team is responsible for all aspects of what they are building, from compliance and legal to business development and finance. Teams operate independently like a mini-startup within Revolut, with its own tech and design resources. This not only allows for fast-paced development and pivots, it facilitates passionate, close-knit teams that work closely together to achieve their goals.
The Core Product Team has the responsibility for overall navigation, in-app promotion, account screens, currency exchange & tools, card management, account top-ups and more.
About the role
We’re looking for a Product Owner with strong UI/UX skills to be based in our London-based office in Canary Wharf and report to our Head of Product - Retail.
We’ve hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in.
Our team is highly technical and detail-oriented, and we love to get down into the nitty-gritty of our in-app processes to make the best possible experience for our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will own the Core product area globally end-to-end
- You will identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy
- You will actively seek out customer needs & pain points and gather product requirements
- You will work with a designer to create amazing user experiences and validate them with customers
- You will be responsible for a team of developers and designers
- You will be responsible for KPI deliveries
- As a result, you and your team’s work will make a difference to millions of people across the world!
What you’ll need
You love solving problems
- You have 5+ years experience creating customer facing products, ideally in high-growth start-ups
- You have extensive experience building intuitive navigation and UX for large feature sets on small screens (background in information architecture is preferred)
- Strong empathy for customers and an unwillingness to compromise on user-centred design
- You are highly logical and technical
- You have a track record of building successful (financial) products using data, customer feedback, common sense, and / or machine learning.
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year