- New York
- Date Posted
- May. 17, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Financial Services
About the team
The credit department at Revolut designs, develops and launches credit products across multiple countries.
As we do this from scratch we have complete responsibility for each product: developing the backend, the front-end, the data science infrastructure, and then creating a local setup in each country with scalable risk management and portfolio management solutions.
The team is made up of a mix of risk management, product, design and software professionals, providing lots of opportunity to share knowledge and learnings across functions.
About the role
Ensure competitiveness of the retail credit product offering by ensuring the highest quality of product features, support and service levels. The Lead Product Manager will drive business growth by taking responsibility for the funnel conversion rate, credit product engagement and cost of acquisition by making decisions on customer journey and product features. Own the product build and requirements for the US retail credit products and updates from time to time in partnership with technical product owners and engineering team. You will be the first Product Management hire into the USA for Credit and will be responsible for defining the offering from scratch, reporting into the Head of Lending for the USA.
What you’ll do
- Set the vision for our product(s), understanding how it connects to company’s objectives and is relentlessly focused on delivering the same value.
- Build credit product with world class customer experiences and understanding the full credit lifecycle of a customer.
- Define, prioritize and communicate short, mid and long term goals of the product.
- High engagement in the UX domain to deliver great customer experiences.
- Create high conversion of funnel and offer acceptance rate.
- Lower the cost of customer acquisition.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction related to understanding and experience within the retail credit products segment.
- Establish reliable and reputable third party partnerships.
- Ensure zero tolerance of any compliance issue or breach of regulatory requirements.
What you’ll need
- Hands on experience building products and/or features in US retail credit.
- Strong new product design experience and a fanatical approach to customer experience.
- UI/ UX principle knowledge with deep customer focus by understanding customer behavior and analyzing data & real world experiences.
- Broad knowledge of risk management principles.
- A technical degree from a top school, programming and data analysis skills, user research experience and experience working on a technical team is definitely a plus.
- Detailed orientation & very structured thinking, who can think of customers full journey and experience.
- Interpersonal/ negotiation skills and someone who is able to prioritize features based on customer need/want, engineering challenges, compliance & legal requirements and still deliver relevant business outcomes.
- A deeply analytical mindset and track record for making data driven decisions whilst also building business intuition around the credit product.
- Ability to lead a team and build partnerships with other functions.
- An ability to communicate effectively with all the stakeholders and enjoyment for taking ownership.
- Passionate building new processes and challenging the status quo.
Perks and benefits
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
- We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment (Mac Pros, Wireless Keyboard and Mouse and any other tech equipment needed)
Competitive salary and bonus scheme
Competitive 401(k) plan
Competitive vacation policy
Flexible work hours
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.