- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Financial Services
About the role
Ensure competitiveness of the retail credit product offering by ensuring the highest quality of product features, support and service levels. The Lead Product Manager will drive business growth by taking responsibility for the funnel conversion rate, credit product engagement and cost of acquisition by making decisions on customer journey and product features. Own the product build and requirements for the US retail credit products and updates from time to time in partnership with technical product owners and engineering team. You will be the first Product Management hire into the Irish team for Credit and will be responsible for defining the offering from scratch, reporting into the Head of Lending for the Country.
What you’ll do
- Set the vision for our product(s), understanding how it connects to company’s objectives and is relentlessly focused on delivering the same value.
- Build credit product with world class customer experiences and understanding the full credit lifecycle of a customer.
- Define, prioritise and communicate short, mid and long term goals of the product.
- High engagement in the UX domain to deliver great customer experiences.
- Create high conversion of funnel and offer acceptance rate.
- Lower the cost of customer acquisition.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction related to understanding and experience within the retail credit products segment.
- Establish reliable and reputable third party partnerships.
- Ensure zero tolerance of any compliance issue or breach of regulatory requirements.
What you’ll need
- Hands on experience building products and/or features in Irish retail credit space.
- Strong new product design experience and a fanatical approach to customer experience.
- UI/ UX principle knowledge with deep customer focus by understanding customer behaviour and analysing data & real world experiences.
- Broad knowledge of risk management principles.
- A technical degree from a top school, programming and data analysis skills, user research experience and experience working on a technical team is definitely a plus.
- Detailed orientation & very structured thinking, who can think of customers full journey and experience.
- Interpersonal/ negotiation skills and someone who is able to prioritise features based on customer need/want, engineering challenges, compliance & legal requirements and still deliver relevant business outcomes.
- A deeply analytical mindset and track record for making data driven decisions whilst also building business intuition around the credit product.
- Ability to lead a team and build partnerships with other functions.
- An ability to communicate effectively with all the stakeholders and enjoyment for taking ownership.
- Passionate building new processes and challenging the status quo.
Perks and benefits
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
- We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment (Mac Pros, Wireless Keyboard and Mouse and any other tech equipment needed)
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Competitive 401(k) plan
- Competitive vacation policy
- Free dinners
- Flexible work hours