- Bucharest, RO
- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Product Management
- Financial Services
About the role
When you join Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional banking, showing a lost generation that things can be done better. Things can be different. From tearing down financial borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.
What you’ll be doing
- Building tight relationships with key business, finance and tech journalists in your market
- From new products to thought leadership angles, pitching the media exciting stories
- Securing top tier coverage for the company across print, online and broadcast media
- Securing keynote speaking positions at local financial and tech conferences
- Working with local marketing teams to position key messages and translate copy
- Sparking relationships with local decision-makers, from local to national government
A little bit about you
- You have 5-8 years experience in PR and corporate communications, including work at a tech startup
- You already have existing relationships with leading tech and financial journalists in Romania
- You pride yourself in being creative and know how to build awareness
- You’re incredibly hard working, hands-on and keep cool under pressure
- You’re results-driven and understand the importance of reporting on performance
- You’re a team player and incredibly passionate about our mission and goals