- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Product Management
- Financial Services
About the team
Revolut continues to grow and is entering India with a multi million pound investment inIndia over the next few years. Revolut India will look to introduce multiple digitally-enabled products across banking, cards and payments, foreign exchange remittances, investments and other financial services. We will help customers improve their financial health, give them more control, and connect people seamlessly across the world.
We approach communications the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
About the role
When you join Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional banking, showing a lost generation that things can be done better. Things can be different. From tearing down financial borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.
What you’ll be doing
- Build tight relationships with key personal finance, consumer, business, finance and technology journalists
- From product launches to thought leadership, build out a local strategy for your market
- Secure regular coverage for the company across print, online and broadcast media
- Secure keynote speaking positions for the company at national conferences
- Manage and control all aspects of crisis management for your market
- Work with local marketing teams to position key messages for your market
What you’ll need
- 5-8 years experience in journalism, or doing communications for a large technology company
- Strong relationships with business, finance and tech journalists at national news organisations
- Strong corporate communications background, including crisis management and media training
- Strong consumer communications background, including product and lifestyle communications
- Comfortable working in a high performing, analytical and results-driven environment
- You’re fluent in English and Hindi, and your writing skills are impeccable
- You’re a natural storyteller and passionate about disrupting financial services
Who you’ll work with
You will be working with the India team on initiatives of strategic importance to the Indian territory. There will be a matrix structure with dual reporting to the CEO, India directly and Global Head of Corporate Communications functionally. You will have full autonomy and ownership of what you’ll do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine!
Nice to have
Experience managing small teams
Experience managing small budgets
Technology savvy (Cision, Metabase, Jira, Confluence)
Little about us
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 10 million customers as we rolled into 2020 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
What we are looking for
- From employee 1 to employee 2000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
- You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
- You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
- You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
- And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Skip the commute and work from home once a week