- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Aug. 11, 2021
- Product Management
We are looking for an experienced Global Head of Consumer Communications to help make Revolut into a household name globally. As Revolut’s Global Head of Consumer Communications, you will build exceptional relationships with all Tier 1 media outlets globally to help increase both Revolut brand awareness & brand consideration across TV, Radio, Magazines and Newspapers. You will build and lead our consumer communications team and work closely with our growth machine to deliver on our goals.
What you’ll be doing
- You will be responsible for increasing Revolut’s coverage in Tier 1 media in globally 10x by end of Y1, and ensure Revolut’s business achievements, its business strategy and its leadership receives coverage across TV, Radio, Magazines and Newspapers
- You will be responsible for establishing strong relationships with all Tier 1 media in Revolut’s priority markets
- You will be responsible for building a global consumer communications team consisting of A Players by end of Y1
What you’ll need
- 5+ years experience in leadership level position, equivalent or higher in a high-tech company
- Success leading a communications organisation across consumer communications
- Strategic communications and media relations expert
- Strong network of exceptional relationships with tier 1 media outlets
- Proven experience of creating a household name
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills
Strong project management experience
Must be experienced in UK and US markets
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.