- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Product Management
- Financial Services
About the team
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 12 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach brand marketing at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight. Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
Our Brand Studio is the engine that builds our brand globally into a household name, while creating and delivering a powerful brand strategy. We’re constantly innovating to reinvent how the world does money.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Head of Brand Marketing to build Revolut’s brand into a household name globally. As Revolut’s Head of Brand Marketing you will create & deliver on Revolut’s brand strategy to increase both Revolut brand awareness & brand consideration among different categories of audience. You will lead our Brand Studio and work closely with our growth machine to deliver on our goals.
What you’ll need to achieve
- Define a strong Brand strategy that takes Revolut’s brand to the next level
- Effectively execute brand marketing campaigns
- Manage the work of our brand studio (interdisciplinary team of designers)
What you’ll need
- Creative brand marketing expertise: you have previously built brands that people love
- Track record of marketing excellence: you’ve built a strong brand in your market via cross-channel marketing campaigns that you designed, implemented and evaluated
- Strong problem solving skills: you used data to build and constantly improve your marketing strategy and can prove your capacity to take data-driven decisions
Nice to have
- Experience in a hypergrowth company
- Led a regional brand / marketing / growth team
- Knowledge about the retail banking industry (e.g. via consulting)
- Founder experience
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year