- New York
- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Product Management
- Financial Services
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 13 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach Marketing at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
The Growth team is the engine that (as you would expect) drives Revolut’s growth across the globe. We focus on community-driven and marketing-driven approaches to ensure our product is the preferred choice of the majority of people living in a target country or region.
The Growth department is constantly innovating and trying new ways to grow Revolut faster and more effectively. Each area of the team works like special forces: from acquisition to engagement, they own their markets, are passionate about Revolut, and use their know-how to grow the brand and our user base at breakneck speed.
What you’ll do
- Leadership & Vision: Lead and manage our US marketing teams, spanning all marketing disciplines to deliver growth in partnership with central growth team
- Organization Building: Recruit and onboard top talent to build a world-class marketing function Brand & Marketing Strategy: Build Revolut’s US brand and marketing strategy to shape the work of many other functions.
- Commercialization: Ensure effective marketing mix distribution to reach attractive pay-back period and impressive, sustainable growth metrics
- Execute: Roll up your sleeves and GET IT DONE
What you’ll need
- >8 years of working in high-performance / top-tier companies, ideally tech.
- You have led, directly managed, built and trained at least a mid-sized organization (>20 FTEs).
- Proven track record of building multi-channel marketing campaigns that deliver growth.
- You have experience working with and building a global brand.
- You have worked in brand management and experienced building multi-touchpoint marketing campaigns.
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly and leverage our systems and databases
- You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using such tools as SQL, Python or Excel.
- You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact.
- You can demonstrate this through various projects you have been involved in. You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute.
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Perks and benefits
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
- We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Competitive 401(k) plan
Competitive vacation policy
Flexible work hours
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.