- Date Posted
- Jan. 6, 2022
- Product Management
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 15 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
One incontestable contributors of this expansion is our drive to deliver high quality products to our users, in their language of preference. Revolut support 23 different languages across the globe and strives for the highest localised quality content for each of its release.
For that, the localisation team continuously seeks to work with product, growth and marketing teams in order to design processes that enables efficient and high quality localisation across all our supported products, platforms and medias.
About the role
Our copywriters are the foundation of all our communications, internally and externally. From brand, to people, to product, they define our tone of voice and strategic messaging to deliver copy that engages and excites in each of our respective markets
Copywriting at Revolut is a reflection of who we are as a company: a mix of creative and technical that understands our core product messages and target audiences. This is an opportunity to weave storytelling into our communications to create copy that engages every audience.
What you’ll be doing
- Deliver high quality copy adapted in target language and ensure that daily volume expectation are met
- Adapt long term strategic brand tone vision to local markets culture differences and perceptions
- Contribute to and suggest long-term strategic content projects
- Contribute to live updates in respective languages of the brand tone of voice and strategic messaging that aligns to wider company goals
What you’ll need
- You’re a native speaker of your language or have completed a high level language certification
- At least 1 years of experience in copywriting / translations
- Strong writing, editorial, and reviewing skills
- Experience in translating & transcribing content in a similar field is a must
- Experience in writing creative and engaging content
- You enjoy working in the intersection of copy and design
- Understand how to work to a specified tone of voice and with brand-led strategic messaging
- You’re a team player and know how to collaborate across functions
- Data-driven approach and know the importance of appropriately quantifying your work
- You’re naturally well organised and can keep cool when working to tight deadlines
- You’ve written for lots of different audiences and know how to adapt your copy appropriately
- Bachelor degree with at least 2:1 or equivalent
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.