- Date Posted
- Dec. 13, 2021
- Product Management
As a Product Marketing Manager at Revolut, you will work alongside Product Owners, Engineers, Data Scientists, Designers and Marketing teams to develop innovative product & marketing experiences that deepen our relationship with customers, globally.
As a Product Marketing Manager you will develop and deliver products that help our customers do more with their money. You will be responsible for developing the product positioning, building go-to-market plans, researching and advocating for customers, helping shape the product roadmap, and owning the growth strategy for new customer-facing products and features. You will work with your team to deliver highly impactful campaigns to drive awareness, adoption and engagement for Revolut’s products. You will partner with a high-performing cross-functional team across Product, Design, Data Science, Engineering, and Growth to achieve shared goals and KPIs.
We’re looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager to join our Global Product Marketing team based in London. If you genuinely love what you do, are driven and passionate, then we want to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing
- Identifying user needs by deeply understanding our customers and how our product works globally, to create data-driven, actionable insights for product teams.
- Independently driving impactful go-to-market launch strategies by owning development of audience strategy, value proposition, messaging, positioning, and PR strategies
- Developing research plans to uncover customer insights, steer & validate the product roadmap, and stay on top of the competitive landscape
- Working closely with product and marketing teams to brief them with the user insights, value props and messaging in order to successfully execute go-to-market campaigns
- Running experiments to test hypotheses and bring analytical rigour to campaigns for informing the go-to-market strategy. Delivering campaigns with a strong bias for growth & business impact
- Scaling product marketing efforts globally by operationalising resources such as playbooks for regional marketing teams
What you’ll need
- Experience in either B2B or B2C product, growth or consumer marketing in fast paced environment (preferably in a hyper growth global tech company)
- Passionate about Revolut’s products and knowledge of markets and competitive landscape in the fin-tech or payments industry
- Extensive experience setting strategic direction and project managing complex go-to-market campaigns that require input and execution from various cross-functional teams
- A strong track record in consumer marketing and understanding of channels - in-product, digital, PR and offline activations
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and distill data into actionable insights and to inform campaign strategy and product development. Experience in market research is a plus.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills: you are a charismatic, people-person that has the ability to talk to anyone and work in an ever-changing startup environment
- Please note, this role can be based remotely in: UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Luxembourg or Russia
- We also support hybrid working from our offices in: London, Dublin, Berlin, Porto, Vilnius, Krakow or Moscow