- New York
- Date Posted
- Dec. 13, 2021
- Product Management
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced more than 15 million customers globally to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.We approach communications the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight. Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
About the role
We are looking for a Social Media Community Manager to help make Revolut into a household name. As a social media manager, you will deliver exceptional content over multiple social channels to help increase both Revolut’s brand awareness & brand consideration in the mass market, maximising the opportunity that rapid evolution in social trends present. You will collaborate with a talented team of product, brand, and design experts as well as work closely within our growth team to deliver on our goals.What you need to achieve
What you’ll be doing
Identifying all the approachable and hottest social media resources relevant to our target audience. Creating, scheduling and publishing content across multiple social media channelsBeing engaging, funny, responsive and of-the-moment to create viral and shareable momentsUsing your platform knowledge and creative skills to create boundary-pushing, attention-grabbing social content using the latest affordances on each channelBringing all of Revolut’s product offering to life creatively, from Metal cards to travel perksCalmly and carefully dealing with customer and tech issues, if neededYour daily routine will consist of media planning, copywriting, content management (texts, pictures, videos) and tracking the efficiency
What you’ll need
- Experience in social media roles delivering highly engaging content and social followings in a world class consumer-facing business known for high quality social media execution
- Proven experience of creating world class social content resulting in uptake and coverage in mass-market media outlets
- Proven record of setting up and developing social media accounts across Youtube, Twitter, Linkedin, Tik Tok, Facebook and Instagram with at least 1 million followers in total
- Genuine enthusiasm for IT, high-technology business and fintech industry: you are aware of all the latest news and trends; - - Comfortable working in a high performing, analytical and results-driven environment
- You’re a natural storyteller, creative and know how to build awareness
- You’re a team player, well organised and keep cool when working to tight deadlines
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with 15 million Personal customers and over half a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Perks and benefits
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
- We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
- Competitive salary
- Competitive 401(k) plan
- Competitive vacation policy
- Flexible work hours
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.