- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Regulatory Affairs
- Financial Services
About the team
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 10 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
About the role
Public Affairs plays a key part in Revolut’s success and joining our team will put you front and centre of our engagement with key decision makers and our expansion. We are geared towards growth, using effective relationships to increase our brand awareness and customer acquisition the world over.
We approach our engagement with regulators, governments and key decision makers as an expression of our core values and our brand. We aim to be open and transparent – and our team have the trust and responsibility to create original, boundary-pushing initiatives that make a real difference for Revolut’s customers, new and existing.
What you need to achieve
- Lead the Public Affairs team and develop internal and external strategies;
- Write or edit submissions to governments and regulators;
- Own the interaction with decision-makers, on a state and national level.
What you’ll be doing
- Build tight relationships with key regulators, parliamentarians, and key stakeholders;
- Work with the India CEO and Global Head of Public Affairs on developing internal and external strategies;
- Monitor political developments and provide briefing packs;
What you’ll need
- You already have existing, relevant relationships
- You pride yourself in being creative and know how to build awareness;
- You’re incredibly hard working, hands-on and keep cool under pressure;
- You’re results-driven and understand the importance of reporting on performance;
- You’re a team player and incredibly passionate about our mission and goals.
Little about us
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 10 million customers as we rolled into 2020 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
What we are looking for
- From employee 1 to employee 2000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
- You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
- You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
- You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
- And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Skip the commute and work from home once a week