- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Regulatory Affairs
- Financial Services
We’re looking for a Junior Regulatory Compliance Manager for our UK office to ensure that people and process comply by applicable laws and regulations. Revolut Trading is the most exciting new business within Revolut Group.
We’re building a global platform for trading to give Revolut customers unprecedented low-cost and friction-free access to the capital markets, starting with zero-commission stock trading with much more to follow.
What you’ll be doing
- Support the Head of Compliance and MLRO in regulatory and financial crime areas in a retail MiFID firm.
- Address and assist with the approval of financial promotions in line with the FCA rules and guidance.
- Review the internal policies and procedures where required.
- Assist with the Compliance Monitoring Plan execution and appropriate escalation where required.
- Drive a strong compliance culture throughout the entity.
- Provide accurate, consistent and timely advice to the business on an ongoing basis, including; responding to ad hoc queries; contributing to projects; advising on new products and business proposals; contributing to policy documents.
- Be responsible for the collation of regulatory reports as required.
- Prepare more formal quarterly regulatory and financial crime updates for the Head of Compliance for the purposes of reporting to the Risk & Compliance sub-committee of the Board.
- Monitor upstream regulatory developments and assess impact, participating in project groups to prepare for implementation and communicating preparedness and risks as appropriate.
What you’ll need
- 2+ years working in a compliance team in/with investment firms with a thorough working knowledge of MiFID II, MAR and the FCA Handbook and an in-depth understanding of the regulatory requirements applicable to an investment firm;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of the financial crime risks applicable to a trading firm;
- Professional Certificate in Compliance/Professional Diploma in Compliance and/or a willingness to take exams in the future if required.
- Degree in Business, Finance, Law or equivalent.
Little about us
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 10 million customers as we rolled into 2020 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
What we are looking for
- From employee 1 to employee 14000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
- You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
- You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
- You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
- And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Flexible working - work from home 50% of time
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year