- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Regulatory Affairs
You will join our Global Reporting Team which sits at the forefront of global banking regulation, data management and reporting that serves as the focal point for all our regulatory reports to internal and external stakeholders, regulators, as well as other third parties. Compiling, reviewing and managing all types of reports ranging from CoRep, FinRep, Statistical and Annual Reports across multiple jurisdictions which will offer you a breadth of experience and knowledge. Additionally further shaping our in house developed framework for global reporting purposes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist Revolut increase its product offering and international expansion by scoping out our new reporting requirements and setting up the reporting processes to enable full automation of the reporting processes
- Ensure that all reports are generated correctly, are fully reviewed and submitted on-time
- Assess, develop and maintain proper controls, robust documentation, and change management approach for all reporting areas - automated and manual - associated with regulatory reporting function
- Communicate issues with appropriate data owners. Monitor and track issues to ensure timely and appropriate resolutions are achieved
- Participate in bank examinations and internal and external audits
- Stays current on new and evolving regulatory reporting requirements, assess impact and ensure compliance for accurate reporting
- Working closely with our financial and accounting teams to ensure financial reporting and decision support is consistent in all future regulatory applications
What you’ll need
- You have worked on one of COREP, FINREP, statistical reporting
- You are familiar with CRR, CRD IV, EBA guidelines
- You have worked with a regulatory reporting standard software
- You have strong analytical and numerical skills.
- You can make sense out of regulation and develop processes and frameworks to compile new reports and enhance existing ones
- You have a minimum of 3 year’s experience as an IT consultant, regulatory reporting manager or accountant
A self-starter and independent worker
- You are a highly self-motivated individual and have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to local cultural aspects and work in a highly diverse environment
- You are well organised with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines with attention to detail
Proven experience in project management
Working experience with SQL is a plus
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Excellent training and guidance from our team
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private medical care
Daily meal allowance
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.