- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Regulatory Affairs
- Financial Services
About the team
Revolut Wealth & Trading is the most exciting new business within Revolut Group. We’re building a global platform for trading to give Revolut customers unprecedented low-cost and friction-free access to the capital markets, starting with zero-commission stock trading with much more to follow.
We are looking for an independent, hands-on and result-oriented Regulatory Reporting Accountant to join our Wealth & Trading team in Dublin who will link with our global Finance team. The Wealth & Trading team in Dublin will service all EEA clients. You will be focussed on delivery of Regulatory reporting requirements in a timely manner. We need someone with vision and ideas who will tackle any problem, as well as the ability to roll your sleeves up and get involved.
- What you’ll be doing
- Production of current regulatory reports on time and accurate
- Assess, develop and maintain proper controls, robust documentation and change management •approach for all reporting areas associated with the regulatory reporting function
- Participate in Regulator examinations and internal & external audits
- Stay current on new and evolving regulatory reporting requirements, assess impact and ensure compliance for accurate reporting
- Work closely with our financial and accounting teams to ensure financial reporting and decision support is consistent in all future regulatory applications.
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual regulatory reporting process
- Be the point of contact locally for regulatory & compliance enquiries
- What you’ll need
- 5+ years in Regulatory reporting in a Financial Services company preferably with a MiFID retail firm
- Chartered Accountant or equivalent (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Strong accounting knowledge, with proven experience (IFRS knowledge) who values the importance of compliance and regulatory reporting
- Familiarity with COREP, FINREP and Statistical Reporting
- Familiarity with CRD IV and EBA guidelines with experience preparing an ICAAP
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to unravel complex accounting queries
- Excellent presentation skills with a strong ability to comprehend and narrate financial records to stakeholders
- Positive attitude: ‘Can do’ approach and willing to give everything a go from manual processing to larger projects.
- Self-motivated individual who can work under their own initiative
- Excellent organisation skills: ability to plan and organise work so that it is efficient and effective
- Good punctuality and time management skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office and Google Docs skills
- Working experience with SQL is a plus
Little about us
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added trading, business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 12 million customers during 2020 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
What we are looking for
- From employee 1 to employee 2,500, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
- You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
- You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
- You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
- And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Skip the commute and work from home once a week
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Pension planPrivate health insurance
Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cerealsStay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tapRest up with 29 days’ holiday per year