- Date Posted
- Aug. 12, 2021
- Regulatory Affairs
You will join finance team in Australia which sits at the forefront of global banking regulation, data management and reporting that serves as the focal point for all our regulatory reports to internal and external stakeholders, regulators, as well as other third parties. Compiling, reviewing and managing all types of reports ranging from CoRep, FinRep, Statistical and Annual Reports across multiple jurisdictions which will offer you a breadth of experience and knowledge. Additionally further shaping our in house developed framework for global reporting purposes.
What you’ll be doing
Production of current regulatory reports
- Review of all regulatory reporting including capital returns, financial statements prior to submission
- Assess, develop and maintain proper controls, robust documentation, and change management approach for all reporting areas - automated and manual - associated with regulatory reporting function
- Communicate issues with appropriate data owners. Monitor and track issues to ensure timely and appropriate resolutions are achieved
- Participate in bank examinations and internal and external audits
- Stays current on new and evolving regulatory reporting requirements, assess impact and ensure compliance for accurate reporting
- Working closely with our financial and accounting teams to ensure financial reporting and decision support is consistent in all future regulatory applications
What you’ll need
- You have worked on one of COREP, FINREP, statistical reporting
- You are familiar with CRR, CRD IV, EBA guidelines
- You have worked with a regulatory reporting standard software
- You have strong analytical and numerical skills
- You can make sense out of regulation and develop processes and frameworks to compile new reports and enhance existing ones
- You have a minimum of 3 year’s experience as an IT consultant, regulatory reporting manager or accountant
A self-starter and independent worker
- You are a highly self-motivated individual and have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to local cultural aspects and work in a highly diverse environment
- You are well organised with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines with attention to detail
Proven experience in project management
Working experience with SQL is a plus
A little about us
When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with 15 million Personal customers and over half a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services.
What we’re looking for
Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Rest up with 27 days’ paid holiday per year
- 10 days’ carer leave to look after your loved ones
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.