- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Financial Services
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 12 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut. We approach Business Development and Partnerships at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From onboarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight. Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
About the role
When you join Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake. Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional banking, showing a lost generation that things can be done better. Things can be different. From tearing down financial borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.
We are looking for a Head of Enterprise Sales to build and lead an elite enterprise sales team who will have responsibility for developing our direct relationships with key global brands and partners supporting our business globally. You and your team will be single-mindedly focused on closing best in class deals bringing new outstanding features at the best value to our customers. The role can be based in any of our existing locations.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing a cross-functional team of business partners developers and enterprise sales globally
- Leading strategic deal-making effort to improve Revolut’s global and regional partnerships offering to increase user engagement acquisition and profitability revenue
- Identifying, pitching and closing direct partnership deals for our Rewards product bringing the best products and features at the best value for our customers
- Leading the relationship management effort with key direct brand relationships
What you’ll need
- 7+ years driving direct partnerships or new business with multinational consumer brands
- 5+ years leading an enterprise sales or business development team
- Demonstrated best in class deal-making capability
- Able to demonstrate a broad network of relationships at top global brands
- Track record of excellence with world class analytical skills
- Ability to see and unlock new business opportunities with measurable impact to company objectives, identifying new partnership opportunities spanning multiple orgs and engaging all relevant stakeholders
- You are a world-class, inspirational leader who cultivates a collaborative environment across levels, functions and geographies
- You have flawless English language ability with outstanding communication & presentation skills
- Excellent business acumen, communication and interpersonal skills with an innate ability to influence others and create active engagement, excitement and productivity in a group setting with a variety of stakeholders
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.