- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Aug. 11, 2021
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 10 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach Sales at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to line manager coaching and development, our goal is to create a partnership with our teams that is people-centric and value adding.
Put simply, we come to work to create a world class sales framework and a fantastic experience that our people love and that starts from the very first point we connect with our new joiners.
About the role
Due to the growth of the Sales department we are looking for a Head of Sales Training to build a world class sales playbook and coaching programme. This is a great opportunity to apply your skills and expertise in a fast growing organisation that is data driven.
What you’ll be doing
- Establish and execute the learning and development strategy for the sales department
- Ensure our sales playbooks enable Revoluters to continuously learn
- Manage the QA process for Sales Department
What you’ll need
- Strong Sales Training Experience with a focus on SPIN, Challenger, Value, Solution, Conceptual and Insight led approached
- Experience building world class training programmes from scratch
- Experience building and administering quality assessment processes for high volume sales teams
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.