- Date Posted
- Sep. 10, 2021
Revolut does Operations differently. The team sits at the core of Revolut, working with departments across the business to help solve issues and create effective, scalable solutions. Operations has been responsible for major milestones like launching Premium and building our banking infrastructure, as well as saving millions of pounds for the business. Working in Operations at Revolut will give you exposure to a range of different verticals, where you will deep dive into the fundamentals of each business area you work on. This gives you breadth and depth of experience unrivalled in almost any other job and offers you the chance to have a huge impact on Revolut’s success.
We approach Sales at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to line manager coaching and development, our goal is to create a partnership with our teams that is people-centric and value adding.
Put simply, we come to work to create a world class sales framework and a fantastic experience that our people love and that starts from the very first point we connect with our new joiners.
About the role
You’ll be responsible for:
Building and optimising the operational side of the sales team as we scale from 200 to 1000+ sales representatives in 10+ countries across 4+ distinct product lines.
- Defining the department vision and strategy for achieving operational excellence.
- Establishing and tracking key metrics to drive success of teams and individuals within the organisation.
- Innovating and finding creative optimisation mechanisms which deliver outstanding business results.
- Assessing department performance toward business goals and connecting regularly with leadership to share updates and progress of initiatives.
- Using a data-driven approach to solve large scale problems and generate high business value through scalable solutions.
Fuelling Revolut’s 10X growth
What you’ll need
- You have 7+ years of experience
- You are a proven leader, with the ability to motivate individuals and cultivate high performing teams.
- Sales Operations experience within a multinational tech company or financial institution
- You are able to prioritise strategically to achieve business goals and communicate effectively with stakeholders at every level of the organisation.
- You have a strong track record of achievement (demonstrated through - quick assumption of greater responsibility, over achievement on KPIs, fast track promotions)
- You have exemplary problem solving abilities and are comfortable dealing with ambiguity