- Date Posted
- Aug. 11, 2021
Create and execute a sales strategy in relation to the acquisition of enterprise, multi site and local restaurants & merchants
- Build a sales org covering major metro areas across Europe and the US
- Create any relevant KPIs, playbooks and sales enablement framework with support from Sales Operations.
- +7 years experience in sales or business development.
- +3 years experience as high performing Team Leader, Head of Sales, Head of Partnerships, Head of Business Development or Country Manager
- Experience with both SMBs and Enterprise customers, preferably with a track record of sales to both segments
- Successfully built or scaled sales departments in a high growth environment catered to SMBs and Enterprise customers
- Experience in managing a high performing team with demonstrated track record of exceeding targets, setting compensation and performance based metrics
- Experience coaching and mentoring junior and senior sales staff
- Experience with both inbound and outbound (telesales)
- Experience working in the food delivery industry or other relevant merchant acquisition company
Good to have experience:
Scale up experience in top-rated company
About the team
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 15 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach sales at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love.
From on-boarding flows to sales processes, our goal is to both inform and delight. Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
Your mission is to build and lead a world class sales team from scratch, relentlessly focusing on growing the number of businesses using the Revolut Business platform.
The Head of Sales is a vital sales leadership role at Revolut. You will play a central role in developing Revolut’s restaurant partnerships.
Leading from the front, you will build a high performing team, coach and mentor them to success, localise the sales playbook and own the P&L in your assigned territory.
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.