- Date Posted
- Dec. 8, 2021
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 10 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach sales at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
The acquiring specialist sales team is part of our global sales team that sits inside Revolut Business. The acquiring specialist sales team is focussed on the growth of our active merchant customers through successful sales and activation of our payments solutions.
About the role
Your mission is to build and lead a world class payments sales team from scratch, relentlessly focusing on growing the number of businesses using the Revolut Business platform.
The Sales Manager is a vital sales leadership role at Revolut. You will play a central role in developing Revolut’s commercial footprint, for our payments products, in the countries that we operate in.
Based out of [country], you will help grow our customer base in the territory by coordinating prospecting efforts into target industries and verticals - leading with e-commerce and payments propositions.
Leading from the front, you will build a high performing team, coach and mentor them to success, localise the sales playbook and own the P&L in your assigned territory.
What you’ll need
- +5 years experience in sales or business development.
- +2 years experience as high performing Team Leader, Head of Sales, Head of Business Development or Country Manager
- Experience with SMBs, preferably with a track record of sales to this segment
- Successfully built or scaled sales departments in a high growth environment catered to SMBs
- Experience in managing a high performing team with demonstrated track record of exceeding targets, setting compensation and performance based metrics
- Experience coaching and mentoring junior sales staff
- Experience with both inbound and outbound (telesales)