- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Software Engineering
About the role:
We are looking for passionate Python developers to join one of Revolut’s core infrastructure teams.
We expect successful candidates to know Python at an intermediate level by which we mean:
- Knowledge of functional and object oriented programming (Inheritance, abstraction, encapsulation)
- Experience with at least one python web framework (flask or django, knowing both is a plus)
- Experience interacting with Postgres from python
- ORMs (Django ORM or SQLAlchemy).
- It is an advantage to understand basic principles of concurrent programming (multiprocessing and multithreading) as well has having unit testing skills.
On the DevOps side, candidates will need to be familiar with:
- Experience packaging projects and automating the deployment process.
- You will be working in an agile team working at the forefront of business strategy and scaling the organisation.
Even if you don’t have all the skills listed above, we encourage you to apply if:
- You enjoy connecting business logic to code
- You are incredibly autonomous and can control your own tasking
- You are comfortable in fast-evolving environments
- You like getting things done and seeing your work have a positive impact from day 1.
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private medical care
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.