- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Financial Services
We are looking for passionate Python developers to join one of Revolut’s core infrastructure teams.
We expect successful candidates to know Python at an intermediate level by which we mean:
- Knowledge of functional and object oriented programming (Inheritance, abstraction, encapsulation)
- Experience with at least one python web framework (flask or django, knowing both is a plus)
- Experience interacting with Postgres from python
- ORMs (Django ORM or SQLAlchemy).
- It is an advantage to understand basic principles of concurrent programming (multiprocessing and multithreading) as well has having unit testing skills.
On the DevOps side, candidates will need to be familiar with:
- Experience packaging projects and automating the deployment process.
- You will be working in an agile team working at the forefront of business strategy and scaling the organisation.
Even if you don’t have all the skills listed above, we encourage you to apply if:
- You enjoy connecting business logic to code
- You are incredibly autonomous and can control your own tasking
- You are comfortable in fast-evolving environments
- You like getting things done and seeing your work have a positive impact from day 1.
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private medical care
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.