- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Software Engineering
We’re looking for Backend Engineers to be stationed in Hungary as a remote developer.
We’ve hired some of the most talented engineers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in.
What you’ll be doing
The work will focus mostly on greenfield development and improvement of existing systems.
Projects will include building mobile APIs, developing micro services to evolve our architecture, and perfecting a number of systems that our business depend on, like risk management, fraud detection, payment processing for example.
- Our technology stack is based predominantly on Java 11 on the backend.
- There is an opportunity to introduce Kotlin for new components.
- We have a minimalist approach to using external frameworks, with emphasis on maintainability and fast turnaround with TDD, DDD and Continuous Integration & Delivery.
What you’ll need
Fluency with Java or Kotlin
- 5 years (or above) experience in back-end development
- Bachelors Degree (or above) in Computer Science/Maths/Physics/similar
- Quick learner with an ambitious and results driven personality
- Work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
Excellent communication and organisational skills
Flexible working hours
A little about us… When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for… Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
- Latest technology to do your impactful work with
- Roll with a free Revolut Premium or Metal subscription