- Date Posted
- May. 17, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Financial Services
About the role
We’re looking for a Senior Plugin Developer to sit within the Acquiring development team at our office based in Krakow - you can also work remotely from anywhere in Poland.
We have recently launched our Acquiring offering to compete with major players in the market and we want to make the payment gateway that we have created as available for users as possible. To do so, we have created plugins for major e-commerce platforms (WooCommerce, Magento, Prestashop) and we are now looking to take them to the next level - That’s where you come in.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate closely with the Product owner to implement the latest features of the acquiring product to the plugins
- Be involved in the user experience design process, from wireframes and mockups through implementation and release
- Work closely with designers and business to define and implement elegant solutions to interesting problems
- Help define and maintain visual guidelines and ensure consistency
- Fast prototyping of new user interactions and iteration based on feedback from peers
What you’ll need
- Worked on developing plugins for eCommerce websites
- Experience collaborating on software projects with design and backend aspects
- Quick learner with an ambitious and results driven personality
Excellent communication and organisational skills
Work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
Professional English proficiency
- A GitHub account with some cool projects in it
- Amazing debugging skills
- Experience developing plugins for more than one eCommerce platform
- This role must be physically based in Poland.
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual equity bonuses
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Life insurance
- Private medical care
- Multisport card