- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
About the team
The legal department sits at the heart of Revolut and is a core part of the business. Members of the team provide front-line guidance and support to all areas of the company, contributing to decisions that impact on Revolut’s growth every day.
The breadth of work you will encounter (and level of commercial involvement) is pretty unique for an in-house role, from structuring credit programmes to launching into new territories. We hire both generalists (typically corporate/commercial solicitors) as well as specialists (such as compliance), alongside operations analysts, all of whom have a large degree of responsibility for Revolut’s ongoing development and growth.
What you’ll be doing:
Providing company secretarial support to the Group TopCo, which will include the preparation of agendas, circulation of Board packs and drafting of minutes, all within set timescales. Managing the UK Company Secretariat and ensuring that processes are aligned across the Group. Drafting board and shareholder resolutions to effect corporate transactions, including the issuance and transfer of shares. Ensuring that statutory registers are maintained and filings are made with the Registrar of Companies, in accordance with the Companies Act 2006. Acting as the main point of contact for shareholders and overseeing investor relations.
What skills you’ll need
- ICSA qualified chartered secretary, preferably with recent experience in the financial services sector
- Strong team working skills and ability to build excellent relationships at senior level
- Strong experience of Board support with ability to manage Board and Committee meetings
- Strong knowledge of corporate governance requirements
- Excellent knowledge of the Companies Act 2006
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Resilience and ability to prioritise and manage competing demands
[Please note, the role is a temporary position, for a period of 12 months, with the possibility of becoming a permanent position depending on proven track record].
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.