- Vilnius, LT
- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
About the team
Our Customer Service team is the public face of the company and provides first-class front-line support to our millions of customers. We are also internal customer-champions, working with product teams to ensure users stay at the forefront of everything Revolut does. We’re a truly diverse, international group and we work across three European offices.
We hire people who know how to act fast, look for root causes and solve problems – not follow scripts. We expect every person to drive change and bring value to Revolut by contributing more than just resolving tickets. We dedicate a lot of time for personal and professional growth and as a result, by the time our agents “graduate” support they are fully trained to rock in any other role in the company (and are in demand from lots of teams!).
About the role
We are looking for a passionate analyst to work within our complaints team at our Vilnius based office. The main responsibility of this role is to investigate and resolve complaints within the regulatory deadline. A person who is responsible, customer-oriented and resilient will be the perfect candidate here. We are in need of someone who is ready to provide a flawless assistance to our customers as well as improve internal processes wherever it is needed. Our diverse team will gladly welcome anyone who is not afraid of challenges.
Salary: €1,650 gross per month.
What you’ll be doing
- Handle incoming formal complaints within the regulatory deadline
- Identify, analyse, and resolve issues and help implement improvements
Set up (improving) internal procedures
- Actively contribute to a culture where the fair treatment of customers is a priority
- Organise and maintain a central archive of all data, ensuring everything is recorded accurately and easily accessible
- Test and strengthen current quality controls
- Seek to go above and beyond the role by taking real ownership of problems, policies or procedures from end-to-end
- Cooperate closely with other departments during the case investigation
What you’ll need
At least 1 year of customer support experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Flawless English (exceptional communication and writing skills)
- Any European language would be an asset (grammar, brand tone, and voice)
- Analytical - able to investigate and get to the root of a problem
- Resourceful - know where and how to obtain relevant information
- Strategic - know when and how to best utilise means of redress (i.e. refunds including negotiations)
- Strong problem solving - able to use analysis and resources to efficiently resolve a complex case
- Meticulous - great attention to detail
- Strive to improve every aspect of Revolut and yourself
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.