- United States
- Date Posted
- Aug. 26, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with over 10 million Retail customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we are looking for
Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
What we need
We are looking for smart and ambitious people who would help us understand our data better. We are creating a centralised team of business analysts who will be working with all teams across the company. This is a unique opportunity to learn about all aspects of our business. Your main weapons will be SQL, dashboards, and a thorough understanding of our business. You will also be acting as a bridge between product owners and engineers.
What you’ll be doing
As a US FinCrime Escalation Manager, you will be expected to utilize your Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) / Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Counter-Terrorist Financing (CTF), Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)/Sanctions and Fraud expertise to support the BSA/OFAC program by managing alert escalations from Revolut’s global FinCrime services on OFAC, suspicious activity referrals, EDD, KYB, KYC, etc. Additionally, you will facilitate the filing of SARs to our partner banks and/or FinCEN. You will be part of a larger and growing team that will help the growth and management of US FinCrime for both the banking and broker-dealer entities.
- Understand our business and its processes through our data
- Apply this understanding and knowledge of our data to help product teams
- Come up with key metrics to measure different aspects of the business
- Create and maintain new aggregated views and tables to simplify data querying
- Maintain and create new dashboards to track metrics and visualise insights
- Promote data literacy across the company, organise and hold workshops
What you will need
- 3-5 years AML/CTF operational experience with a financial services institution
- Experience in FinCrime operations, acting as the escalation point and ensuring positive hits are investigated and escalated as required
- Deep knowledge of US BSA and OFAC regulations
- Capable of setting priorities and working under pressure
- Experience in operating a variety of internal and external systems and databases in order to complete investigations
- Reviewing the firm’s procedures and implementing the process when necessary
- Presenting a summary and proposed conclusion to management in a timely and clear manner
- Experience with a broker-dealer is a plusStrong SQL skills, experience with analytical databases is a plus
Attention to detail
You are a critical thinker, fast-learner and independent problem-solver
Excellent report writing skills
You have flawless English
Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription