- Vilnius, LT
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Financial Services
About the team
Our Customer Service team is the public face of the company and provides first-class front-line support to our millions of customers. We are also internal customer-champions, working with product teams to ensure users stay at the forefront of everything Revolut does. We’re a truly diverse, international group and we work across three European offices.
We hire people who know how to act fast, look for root causes and solve problems – not follow scripts. We expect every person to drive change and bring value to Revolut by contributing more than just resolving tickets. We dedicate a lot of time for personal and professional growth and as a result, by the time our agents “graduate” support they are fully trained to rock in any other role in the company (and are in demand from lots of teams!).
About the role
We’re looking for a KYC Support Specialist to sit within our Support team at our Vilnius based office. We’ve hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in.
Salary: €1250 gross + €150 gross discretionary performance bonus
What you’ll be doing
- Helping our users with their onboarding experience via our in-app live chat
- Analysing KYC documents and processing data they possess
- Representing Revolut online at all times
- Collaborating with other teams across London, Moscow, Porto and Lithuania to tackle any customers’ issues
What you’ll need
- You’ll have flawless English language
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Self-learner, independent problem-solver
- Driven, self-motivated and highly flexible team player
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent- recent university grads welcome!
- Strong writing skills and great numeracy and IT skills
- SALARY: 1250 EUR gross + 150 EUR gross monthly performance bonus
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates