- Vilnius, LT
- Date Posted
- Aug. 18, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
The Payments Investigations team form a valuable connection between Revolut and its customers. When things go wrong with transfers, we’re there to help out. We’re talking timely updates, immediate actions, and smooth resolutions. We’re looking for people who love to find the root cause, and who thrive on helping others. We’re not just providing a service, we aim to create a positive experience from something traditionally seen as a nuisance.
About the role
- We’re looking for a Payments Investigations Specialist to join our Payments Investigations team in our Vilnius office.
- You can work from our office in Vilnius or remotely from any other city in Lithuania.
- We are offering great opportunities to learn and develop in this role and in our company!
- Besides the base salary we are also offering attractive language bonuses, performance bonuses and a wide range of company benefits!
What you’ll need
- Experience in Customer Support
- Experience in banking or other financial services with an emphasis on investigations (preferably in payments and operations departments would be beneficial)
- Fluent English (C1)
- Fluent French language skills (C1)
- Willingness to work different shifts (including night shift, weekends)
- Ability to explain complex issues with ease in a customer-friendly manner
- General understanding of processing SWIFT, SEPA, ACH, Faster Payment
- Ability to organise and prioritise work to meet production goals in a dynamic environment with a team-oriented approach
What you’ll be doing
- Investigating and resolving bank transfer inquiries from our customers (in-app chat) and Revolut internal teams;
- Communicating closely with banking partners via SWIFT, emails and phone to resolve bank transfer errors in a timely manner;
- Working collaboratively with product teams on improving relevant integrations and processes;
- Helping the team proactively identify payment processing issues - SWIFT, SEPA, ACH, Faster Payment;
- Representing Revolut online at all times
1500 EUR gross monthly + additional payments for night shift (150% of hourly rate) + language bonus: 100-150 EUR Gross monthly (German/Spanish/French/Italian)
Please note this is a full-time position (working in shifts)
A little about us
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 10 million customers as we rolled into 2020 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
What we are looking for
- From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
- You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
- You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
- You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
- And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
- Excellent training and guidance from our team
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.