- Mumbai, IN
- Date Posted
- Aug. 18, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
We’re looking for a Junior to Mid Payments Investigations Specialist to join our Payments Investigations team in Mumbai office. You can work from our office in Mumbai or remotely from Mumbai.
We are offering great opportunities to learn and develop in this role and in our company! Besides the base salary we are also offering attractive language bonuses, performance bonuses and a wide range of company benefits!
What you’ll be doing
- Investigating and resolving bank transfer inquiries from our customers (in-app chat) and Revolut internal teams;
- Communicating closely with banking partners via SWIFT, emails and phone to resolve bank transfer errors in a timely manner;
- Working collaboratively with product teams on improving relevant integrations and processes;
- Helping the team proactively identify payment processing issues - SWIFT, SEPA, ACH, Faster Payment;
- Representing Revolut online at all times
What you’ll need
- Must have:
- Experience in direct Customer Support (chats or calls) (2+ years)
- Experience in banking or other financial services with an emphasis on investigations in payments or operations departments (1+ year)
- Fluent English (C1)
- Willingness to work different shifts (including night shifts, weekends)
- Ability to explain complex issues with ease in a customer-friendly and professional manner.
- Clear understanding of processing SWIFT, SEPA, ACH, Faster Payment
- Ability to organise and prioritise work to meet production goals in a dynamic environment with a team-oriented approach
- Nice to have:
- Technical skills (Excel, Jira, SQL)
- French/Italian/German/Spanish language would be an advantage
CTC (Gross + 24% PF) from ₹359,600 INR annual + additional payments for night shift +language bonus for fluent (C1) level of German/Spanish/French/Italian
Please note this is a full-time position (working in rotating shifts)
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.